PHINNEY RIDGE ADAPTIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN SEATTLE
We just completed our first 200-Hour Yoga Alliance approved Adaptive Yoga Teacher Training and In-Depth Studies Course in June, 2016! We will be offering our next 200-Hour Program September 2018 – 19, so stay tuned! It will be offered in a convenient monthly format over a period of 12 months with 2, week-long immersions, held in Seattle at our beautiful Phinney Ridge Yoga studio.
The teacher training will be Facilitated by CHRISTY FISHER with guest teacher JULIE HSU.
Christy is the most compassionate and informed yoga teacher I have ever known.
Julie has broadened my understanding of meditation and opened my mind to the possibility of spirit. Every class is a surprise and a gift. —Lisa A.
This Teacher Training program is for you if you:
- Would like to become a certified Hatha yoga teacher.
- Are not interested in becoming certified but simply want to deepen your practice.
- Would like to learn from some of Seattle’s most experienced teachers.
- Want to gain important skills teaching beginning and intermediate level Hatha Yoga classes, and in the Art of Adaptation – making yoga accessible to people with physical limitations or chronic health conditions.
- Are ready and interested to go on a life changing journey with a supportive community of like minded individuals.
- Would like to develop lifelong tools to lead a yogic lifestyle.
- Are interested in deepening self awareness, authenticity and clarity around your own life’s purpose.
About the Instructors:
CHRISTY FISHER is a certified Kripalu Yoga teacher at the professional level and has practiced yoga for over 25 years. She is also a certified Laban/Bartenieff Movement Analyst and brings over 20 years of movement and yoga training to her teaching. She is passionate about making the transformational practice of yoga accessible to all abilities from athletes to people with physical limitations and chronic health conditions. Along with directing Phinney Ridge Yoga, she has taught for the National MS Society Washington State Chapter, Cancer Lifeline, and the Washington State Traumatic Brain Injury Association.
JULIE HSU has pursued intensive studies in yoga since 2003 with Kripalu teacher Ken McCray and then with her current teacher Yoganand Michael Carroll, completing her advanced certifications and yoga training in 2011 and 2012. She brings a passion for philosophy and history of yoga to her classes which are known in Seattle for their transformational depth. When Julie is not teaching or practicing yoga, she is enjoying soaking up every minute of her son’s childhood and serving in her other role as a veterinarian.
Please click here to have any questions answered around future programs!