Private Yoga Sessions
These sessions generally last about 1 hour with Certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT), Christy Fisher. You can read more about Christy’s background on our instructor page.
Cost: $95 per session, or 5 sessions for $400 (no expiration)
To purchase, go to https://phinneyridgeyoga.punchpass.com/ and click on ‘Purchase A Pass’ in the upper left corner of the page. Choose the ‘Private Yoga Session with Christy’ option. You will need to create a free Phinney Ridge Yoga Punchpass account and log in to complete the purchase. Once purchased, email Christy at email@example.com to schedule a session!
Christy specializes in:
- Yoga for Healing Backs
- Yoga for Shoulder Cuff Injuries
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Arthritis and Joint Replacements
- Yoga for Cancer
- Yoga for Neurological Conditions
A Private Session or a series of private sessions can be helpful and transformative!
During a session, Christy will work with you to address your specific interests. Some ways that students have found a private session to be helpful:
- When working with a physical or cognitive limitation, to learn helpful adaptations for practice.
- When healing from injury or illness.
- To gain support in creating an effective home practice based on specific interests and needs.
- A person is looking for a more private way to practice and gain support rather than having to keep up with the pace of a larger group.
- To delve deeper into specific topics.
I have been suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome the past couple years. When I was not able to turn myself over and I was too weak to walk, Christy always found a way of guiding me and strengthening me physically and emotionally. She seems to have a special power and knowledge to help heal any level of our suffering. While spending enormous amount of medical expenses, this very affordable class is a god send. I highly recommend Christy’s class for both sick and healthy people
Christy’s specialized classes for Cancer and Osteoporosis are life savers! I am able to participate and engage with yoga for the first time since my diagnosis. She understands how diseases affect the body and tailors the exercises to fit. My mood has improved knowing that I can go to a class and benefit from the exercises! Thank you!
I’ve been studying with Christy Fisher for 10 years and have absolutely no back pain. I feel better and stronger than I did before!
Christy is the most compassionate instructor I have ever known.