YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN SEATTLE
In this program we will:
- Share knowledge and experience to guide safe and effective asana, pranayama, and meditation practices to beginning and intermediate level students. In the spirit of our studio’s general philosophy and approach, we will teach different methods of adapting and assisting practices to accommodate physical limitations and injuries giving you a foundation to bring yoga into diverse communities.
- Offer you a foundation in the history and philosophy of yoga with a focus on the view that within each of us lies intrinsic goodness and truth.
- Impart an ethical foundation including boundaries and tools for non-violent communication to empower students in your classes and support all relationships in your life.
- Provide lots of opportunities to practice teach and to receive individualized feedback and support.
- Through a creative, experiential and fun approach, provide a strong foundation in anatomy and physiology and their relationship to yoga practice.
- Upon completing the 10 month course along with assignments, students will have the option to register with Yoga Alliance for 200 Hour certification. This is an optional part of the program.
Our upcoming 200-Hour Teacher Training begins in February, 2020! Stay tuned for specifics …
Sign up for a phone consult or an informational open house at our studio! The next informational open house at our studio is on Sunday January 12, 2020 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. To sign up, click on the Learn More button below.
Teacher Training and Tuition includes:
- Participation in a teacher training program with a smaller class size (maximum 20 students). Many teacher training programs accept up to 60 students! While still allowing for a great community experience, this class size not only allows us to work with you and your interests more closely but we are able to design assignments that are more interactive, relevant, and creative.
- All immersion weeks and weekends
- Elective courses on topics like The Chakras; The Upanishads; The Business of Yoga; Designing Deeper Practices for Adaptive Yoga (students can choose a minimum of 2 and up to a maximum of 4, included with the tuition).
- 20 classes at Phinney Ridge Yoga to either take or observe throughout the 10 month immersion. Specific assignments will be associated with these classes.
- A 50% discount on all studio punch cards, passes and series at Phinney Ridge Yoga during the 10 month training as a support for your personal practice.
- 2 private consultations with Christy Fisher around areas of challenge in the training.
- Feedback on outside assignments (lead facilitator will attend practice teach sessions offered outside of training weekends and offer personal feedback to trainee).
To receive an application to apply for the training, please call Christy at 206-547-2172 or email at email@example.com.
We offer separate tuition pricing for students wanting to pursue 200-hour Yoga Alliance teacher certification and those who are interested in the full in-depth immersion but without certification.
Some work study and partial scholarships are available. Please contact us to learn more!
200-hour Certification Route Tuition:
Full price for people on the certification route: $3600 (total due by Feb 15, 2020)
Early registration price for people on the certification route: $3450 (total due by Feb 5, 2020, deposit due by Jan 20, 2020)
- Early registration certification route non-refundable deposit of $345 due by January 20, 2020 -> pay deposit here
- Early registration certification route balance of $3105 due by February 5, 2020 -> pay balance here
FULL IN-DEPTH IMMERSION Without Certification Tuition:
Full price for people NOT on the certification route: $2950 (total due by Feb 15, 2020)
- Non-certification route non-refundable deposit to secure your spot (space is limited to 20 students max): $345 -> pay deposit here
- Non-certification route balance after paying deposit (due by Feb 15, 2020): $2605 -> pay balance here
We accept checks, cash, Visa, Mastercard and American Express
Payment plans are also available upon request. Please inquire separately.
Are you ready to take the next step?