Series & Workshops
|LIVE ONLINE YOGA CLASSES 2021||Learn More|
|INTRODUCTION TO YOGA NIDRA SERIES||Learn More|
Practice with us through Zoom online!
We will be offering our online classes for the foreseeable future.
To sign up for classes, visit https://phinneyridgeyoga.punchpass.com/.
First time users will need to create a free account.
To sign up for classes:
- Log into your Punchpass account at https://phinneyridgeyoga.punchpass.com/
- Select “purchase a pass” tab along the top of your page. Select from a variety of punch cards, unlimited passes and drop in options.
- Click on the Schedule tab at the top of the page to see a list of upcoming classes.
- Select the class you would like to attend by clicking on it. Then click on “Make Reservation”.
- Once you register for a class, a zoom link will be available in ‘My Reservations’ within 24 hours of the class start.
Scholarship are possible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore that option.
FAQ: “Where’s my Zoom link email?”
To access your zoom links directly from your punchpass account do the following:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your account at: https://phinneyridgeyoga.punchpass.com/
2. Click on the “Home” tab in the upper left corner of your page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the home page where you will find all of your reservations and corresponding links.
Online class prices:
Regular class $13
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. Gentle Community Class $10
Online schedule (visit https://phinneyridgeyoga.punchpass.com/ to register and pay)
Moderate Yoga with Laura 9:00 – 10:15 a.m.
Moderate Yoga and Meditation with Christy 10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Gentle Therapeutic Yoga with Christy 4:30 – 5:45 p.m. (starts Jan. 3, 2021)
Moderate Yoga with Julie 10:00 – 11:15 a.m.
Chair Yoga with Julie 12:00 – 1:00 p.m
Moderate Yoga with Christy 6:00 – 7:15 p.m.
Gentle Yoga Community Class with Christy 10:00 – 11:15 a.m.
Moderate Yoga with Sharon 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. (starts Jan. 6, 2021)
Moderate Yoga with Laura 9:30 – 10:45 a.m.
Gentle Therapeutic Yoga with Sara 7:15 – 8:30 p.m.
Moderate Level Yoga with Christy 9:30 – 10:45 a.m.
Moderate Level Yoga with Christy 5:15 – 6:30 p.m. (starts Jan. 7, 2021)
Moderate Level Yoga with Julie 10:00 – 11:15 a.m.
Gentle Yoga Community Class with Julie 12:00 – 1:15 p.m.
Energize and Strengthen with Liziah 9:30 – 10:45 a.m.
Yoga for Relaxation with Julie 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Introduction to Yoga Nidra Series
With Christy Fisher
What is Yoga Nidra? Yoga Nidra is a somatic based meditation practice that can take place resting on one’s back, sitting in a chair, or even through slow paced, gentle mindful movement. It has been practiced throughout the world for over 1,000 years. Current research has found that a regular practice of Yoga Nidra can effectively support things like resiliency, creativity; pain management; better sleep and emotional wellness.
I find that having continuity in a series format can really help in establishing a regular practice needed to truly experience the health benefits of Yoga Nidra. The first 15 minutes of each meeting will be devoted to checking in with students and exploring some of the history and current research around the benefits of practice. The last 45 minutes will include a restorative Yoga Nidra practice.
Returning on Thursday evenings in the fall! Stay tuned!